Earphone adapters

For a reason that no longer makes sense, airlines use a headphone jack that has two prongs, one for each ear channel, instead of the standard single ⅛” plug used everywhere else. That means you need a small 1-to-2 adapter if you travel with your own earphones/earbuds. These adapters are tiny, easily lost or left behind. I wanted to replace the several units (extra for companions) that I carry and lost, and could not figure out what they are called to order them. No specification I could think of worked. Eventually I discovered they are called Airline Headphone Adapters. You are welcome. — KK

AudioClaudia Dawson